Sunday, March 13, 2011

Digital Sign in Book


Welcome to Designer Crafts Blog Connection hop day!  Today we are all going to be showcasing Wedding themed projects!  We will also be announcing the winner of the Cricut Expression.

My project for today is a Digital Sign In Book that I made a while back using a program called Heritage Makers.  Did you ever go to a wedding and see those giant poster size pictures of the bride and groom where you can sign the frame matting it?  I often wonder how many of those actually make it into a frame and onto the wall of a new couple's home.  Probably not that many.  My solution is to make Digital Sign In Books using pictures of the happy couple.  Using this program I can completely customize the pages and manipulate the photos.  I can add text to the pages if I choose....for example, one couple gave me lyric quotes from some of their favorite songs.  The point is to leave lots of "white space".  Once I have the pages laid out just right, I can have them printed in a 21-page, hard covered book.  The couple then can send it around to all the tables at the wedding for their guests to sign.  It makes a wonderful keepsake and it is a bit more manageable than those giant posters.  

Here are a few samples of pages from inside the book.  Enjoy!  Oh...and don't forget...our next hope date is 4/4! 






Artfully yours,
Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Theresa- i love this project and I love that you posted a digital project. What bride and groom wouldn't love this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to do a custom guestbook. I like this option much better than the signed mats. Beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And not too late for me to totally steal this idea for the upcoming wedding! :-) Thanks- love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...