Sunday, January 30, 2011

More from the CHA Show Floor

Here are some pictures from the show floor at CHA.  I think they pretty much speak for themselves...so I will forego the chitter chatter and let you see for yourselves.  Enjoy!!!

The bride to the right isn't there for her reception!  Many of the manufacturers had some type of clothing at the show made from all sorts of products.  Laura Bray and I were trying to figure out which booth she was representing. 
May Arts

I forgot which yarn company this was!  Yikes...but the display was very cool.

Graphic 75....I love their products.  It's so delicious.

Me & My Big Ideas

Xyron

View down one of the show aisles.

Provo Craft

Hands on demos at Provo Craft.

EK Success

Plaid

Plaid had this gentleman painting right there on the show floor.

Plaid was also streaming their Craft TV.

iLovetoCreate has tons of make & takes going on.

Sizzix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...