Monday, February 14, 2011

Designer Crafts: A New, Ongoing Hop!


Hello my crafty friends!  I have great news!!!  If you haven't already noticed the new logo in my sidebar, allow me to point it out to you....go ahead, take a peek, I'll wait right here....

For those of you who followed the Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop, I mentioned a few times that many of the designers involved were looking for a way to stay linked together.  Well, this goal has finally come to fruition! So, I would like to introduce you to Designer Crafts Blog Connection.  I want to thank all the designers who have chosen to stay linked together.  I especially would like to thank Niki Meiners, Jen Goode and Julie McGuffe for coordinating, writing code, hosting...and several other jobs that go along with this responsibility.

Please feel free at anytime (even now) to hop from blog to blog.  You will certainly see some valuable content.  We will be having specific challenges that the group of designers will participating in...there will be announcements when those are coming!  

Stay tuned...
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...