Monday, February 21, 2011

Daily Window Challenge: You Can Win, Too!


Hello crafty ones!  This past January, I participated in a challenge for Daily Window.  They are a really neat company that makes personalized bags.  Each bag has a "window" in it where you can display your personal artwork, pictures, etc.  I strongly suggest you at least take a look.  The bags are beautiful and so are the people who work there!!  

Each month, they have a challenge.  They put the call out with directions of what they are looking for...then you create and submit your image.  One winner and two runner ups are selected.  The winner receives $100 and a bag of your choice. 



This was the winning image for the January challenge.  It happens to be mine!  Last week I received my prizes.  It was a really nice surprise to win.  I was very happy and I just love the bag.

Please go to the Daily Window website and check out the current challenge.  There is still time to submit for February.  The deadline is March 10th.  

Good luck!  Let me know if you submit.

Artfully yours,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...