Friday, October 15, 2010

Sizzix Blog Hop is Coming!!


Hey all...I am very pleased to announce that a new Sizzix Blog Hop will begin in early November! I'm thoroughly excited because I am actually taking part in this blog hop which features projects created with Sizzix dies.

This should be particularly exciting because there are over 60 professional designers taking part in this fantastic event! Each of us will design 7 different projects...which means that each week you will see over 60 different design concepts all using the same die. Do you realize how incredible that is? I don't know about you all...but I am very excited to see what my colleagues come up with...the talent that has gathered for this blog hop is outstanding!

Very shortly (like later today lol), there will be a link on my side bar which will enable you to view all the projects contained each week in the blog hop. Of course, you will see mine here along with directions and a materials list. I have to admit, I am a little nervous as this is my very first blog hop, but in general I am excited because there is nothing I am more passionate about than art!

Keep your eyes peeled...I'm looking forward to reading your comments on all the blogs.

Here we go.......
Theresa

1 comment:

  1. You did it! The button is up :-) Lokkes great and can't wait to see your designs. Studio/office looks great. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...