Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Slight Detour...

Hello everyone...and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Today is indeed Tuesday which means it is time for my weekly installment of Tips, Tools and Techniques. However, this week with the holiday, I am going to take a small hiatus. (insert, obligatory "awwww" here!)

With all the holiday goings on, coupled with some pre-holiday deadlines I am under the gun...so to speak. So instead of authoring a post without my whole heart in it, I have decided to take the opportunity to say....HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!...a little early.

Now don't fret too much....because I will still be posting my weekly Sizzix Blog Hop project. Week 4 will post on Thursday...featuring one of Eileen Hull's very cool dies! As always, I'm just excited to get hopping! Then next week will be back to "normal"!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving feasts...whether you are cooking them or not! I am cooking this year...and I'm grateful for that. I really enjoy cooking! YUM....

Artfully yours,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...