Sunday, April 4, 2010

Altered Canvas Studios

Hi All!

Sorry I haven't posted more recently. This past week, I have moved my office and studio out of my home and into a new space. I have been very busy getting everything moved in and reorganized in my new place. It is so exciting and very exhausting. Please keep checking back...I will not forsake you! I promise!

Soon I will be posting pictures of my studio and I plan on hosting an open house so that those who are close by can come and see and play in my new space. This is a new adventure and I am looking forward to the new challenges and the new energy it will all bring. I can tell you already that I have some very cool new neighbors.

Keep watching...there will be lots more to come....

Artfully yours,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...