Saturday, March 13, 2010

Here I am...

Sorry I was so late!

For those of you who don't know me yet, my name is Theresa Cifali. I am an artist and designer for the craft and hobby industry, as well as an entrepreneur and business owner. The most exhausting question I get asked is, "what do you do?" Suffice it to say, "a designer for the craft and hobby industry" is not an acceptable answer for most. It's usually followed by an onslaught of other questions that are sometimes difficult to answer. I mean, honestly, I'm a visual artist! While I am pretty good with words...let me SHOW you is so much better.

Anyway, I will spare you long details explaining what I do and hope that you come back and watch me unfold here on this blog. I have to tell you, I fought tooth and nail desperately trying not to join the blogging world. I really believe that blogging is a very powerful, constructive tool especially when coupled with other social media venues...but I think up til now I never felt that I really had much to say or share. Of course, those who know me best will laugh at that and tell you that I can be quite opinionated! You will have to decide for yourself.

Artfully yours,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...